Tuesday, July 8, 2014

An excellent tribute by Guinness

I make no secret that I am supportive of those who serve our country.  My own personal time spent deployed to various “Garden Spots” around the world has definitely grounded me in reality – and links me to those today with a type of brotherhood that not many can understand.

Also, anyone that knows me knows of my love for Guinness. 

When you combine the two – well, I like to think that is what the product of this excellent commercial would be all about.

To all my brothers and sisters deployed world wide (with a special shout to Gordie, Albie and the 33s Everywhere)…..I give you “The Empty Chair”

 

PS – This is also posted on both my old and my new format blog HERE.

1 comment:

  1. Pride Kilt is made of 100% Cotton with different color pleats. The pleats of this kilts make it very eye catcher in public and events. Two large cargo pockets with straps on each of the kilts. It features snap closure with black leather straps.

    ReplyDelete

 
Web Statistics