Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Glasses and Marketing Part 1

As you may have read in my earlier post regarding the Missouri Beer Festival, the people at Sonshine Graphics did an excellent job with the glass wear this year.

Glass4Glass2Glass1

In the first picture, you can see small tasting glass provided by the Beer Festival – which carried the logo of the event.  Printing was very clear (for such limited space) and I liked the “red” color scheme this year. 

The larger tasting glasses were for purchase, and my poor photographic abilities do not do just to the style.

A classic American (footed) pilsner glass – the lines flow around into an intricate design and cute motto  - All Natural Smiles.  Again, the color scheme carried through and worked great.

I still have my Pint Glass from last year, and I really liked that they changed it up for year two.

Hopefully next year it is Schooners – imagine the generous pours in those <Grin>.  At least I know, if Sonshine is involved, it will be a quality product.

Ed Note -

This will be part of a Three Part Series on some unusual glasses I have stumbled across lately. When done – this is where you can find Part 2 and Part 3.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Web Statistics