Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Check Out Woot–Whiskey Stones

As spotted by Simon today – Woot.com has SPARQ USA Soapstone Ice Rocks on sale, a set of 9 for $5.99.

Woot

Now I reviewed the two premium products on the market (Whiskey Disks vs Whisky Stones), but I never tried SPARQ.  In looking at their website, it appears that they do more than just Ice Rocks, but also Soapstone Shot Glasses, a Soap Stone Griddle and a Soapstone Thermal Appetizer Plate.  Kinda cool.

The Woot Price  seems quite the deal at almost 75% off the MSR of $19.50.

Since I already have two sets of stones (pun intended), I probably won’t be picking these up….but it might be a good stocking stuffer for the whiskey drinker in your life. 

That being said, if SPARQ wants to send me a set, I would be happy to do another comparison – Their product against the other two.

What do you say SPARQ?

Cheers-

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Web Statistics