Monday, May 30, 2011

Miller High Life–The Program Continues

After a brief hiatus here at Smokes and Booze (anyone that works with me knows why), we are back in the saddle – and What a great reason than to promote a product on Memorial Day.

Memorial Day is a day to remember Veterans who have given the ultimate sacrifice, yet we should never forget the men and women who serve our country – Period.

We have highlighted a few People and Products in the past who do just that……well, now we have a return visit from someone.

Last year, Miller High Life had a promotion that donated money to veterans.  (You can read my blog post HERE)

Well, they have stepped up again and restarted it again….and even have a new promotional video about it.

While Miller is not my favorite tasting beer, it does hold a nostalgia factor with me (being my Father’s Beer) AND now this. 

Last year I donated 275+ caps to the “Give a Veteran a Piece of the Highlife” program – My goal is to double it. 

If you live in CoMO – contact me at ed@smokesandbooze.com and we can combine our caps – My Goal is 1000.  I know that is only $100, but it is the least we can do to support such a great showing.

Break out the BBQ and crack open a Miller – I will be.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Web Statistics