Thursday, March 10, 2011

Really??? Red Stripe?

Great Catch and he doesn’t spill the beer….but really?  Red Stripe?  I know I’ve blogged about it in the past (all the way back in 2009 to be precise, see HERE) and I liked it…..but at a Baseball Game?  What Stadium Sells it?  The guy on the far left is holding a Coors Light, which I can understand (having available at the stadium…NOT drinking it) and the guy in the upper right looks like he has a Bud, but Red Stripe isn’t even an InBev Product….so I am going to speculated this was smuggled in.  Can anyone give insight?

 

2014421840

Mitch Davie, center right, of Brooklyn, N.Y., makes a one-handed catch of a flying bat off the swing of Atlanta Braves second baseman Dan Uggla, not pictured, during the fifth inning of a spring-training baseball game against the Toronto Blue Jays on Friday, March 4, 2011 in Kissimmee, Fla

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Web Statistics