Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Sacrilege

scotch-whisky-in-a-can-260.jpgI want everyone to know….I am weeping as I type this.  You see, I have now learned that there are terrible terrible people in the world and that no matter, bad things happen.

What could be so wrong that cause me to loose faith like this????

Whiskey in a can.

Yes, that’s right……WHISKEY IN A CAN.

Scottish Spirits LTD is a Panamanian based company serves Latin America and the Caribbean.  They claim to sell 1 Million cases a year and hope to reach 5 Mill by 2012. 

Not only do they make WHISKEY IN A CAN, but they also manufacture Alcohol Free Whiskey as well (aimed at Muslims).  Alcohol Free Whiskey?  REALLY?  There is a need for this?  With all the diseases in the world, someone decided to research THIS.  FFS.

I know the United Nations is busy trying to figure out unique ways to rip off America, and I think it high time that they focus on real issue…..like wiping this company off the face of the earth.

Who’s with me?!?!?!?!?!!?

1 comment:

 
Web Statistics