Friday, December 31, 2010

What it is all about….

A friend of S&B just posted this on FB-

DM-was in walmart getting liquor, had a gentlemen approach me and say I was drinking on him tonight, I was modest and said thank you but were set, he put $40 in the cart and said thank you...to that gentlemen, thank you for the support sir. fight for my country and get money for booze and beer. cool.

I really doubt that that individual reads S&B, but if he does….well played sir, well played.

Every time I see a Soldier, Sailor, Airman or Marine out and about, I go out of my way to say Thank You.  There have been several times I have bought a drink at an airport bar and told the waitress to put it on my tab without telling the recipient.  I hope all my readers do the same…..if you see a military member tonight (or any time)….tell them thanks.  A little recognition and appreciation goes a long way.

Cheers to all of you guys and Happy New Year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Web Statistics