Thursday, April 15, 2010

It pays to follow Smokes and Booze

Awhile back, I posted about a contest with Cigar Obsession.

Thanks to everyone on Facebook who I suggested joining for doing so.  We definitely need to promote these things and show our support for other websites and Vendors.  Last time I checked, over 30 of my friends have since joined.  Great Job guys.

Anyway, today I went out and looked……and Randy from MySideoftheBar won 1st place.   He didn’t even know!

Of course I called him up, and now I am looking forward to my finders fee ;)

Seriously though, congrats to Randy and Thank You to both Cigar Obsession and Reyes Family Cigars for the contest.

1 comment:

  1. And a big thanks to you Ed. I would not have known about the contest (or my winning) without the heads up from you. Finders fee, of course!

    Yet another reason to follow Smokes and Booze

    ReplyDelete

 
Web Statistics