Saturday, March 6, 2010

Possible Free Cigar Tasting

Cigar Obsession is giving away cigars.  Not just any Cigars, but Reyes Family Cigars…a brand I happen to like.

Anyway, they are giving them away to a whoever can answer this question the best…..Why you deserve a free box of cigars. 

I was actually first to post, and think I have a good reason….so, my next step is to get as many comments associated to my response.

This is where you can help.  Go HERE and put in some positive remarks.  Most of you I have had a drink or smoke with in the past, and I think you would realize what I say is true.

If I win, then I will host a cigar party at the house and pass the cigars around. 

If you comment, and cant make the party….I’ll send you one.

Thanks

image

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Web Statistics